CA Case Study at INSPIRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CA Case Study at INSPIRO

Forum for CA KC5- Case Study and Assignment. This forum will share knowledge and support aspiring chartered accountants. Ultimate aim is to make them different.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MDB Case Analysis-July 2016 Exam

Go down 
+4
Chathuranga
Kasunwara
Admin
Niflan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ivantha

MDB Case Analysis-July 2016 Exam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Thnak you Sir   MDB Case Analysis-July 2016 Exam - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 7:44 am

I really appreciate your invaluable effort to guild us for the successful completion of case study and assignment. This is my first attempt and I could be able to complete both of them at once. Actually this forum was also greatly help for us and we cannot forget your amazing effort made on behalf of us, as a person with very busy schedules; you did many researches for us; coordinated with many persons to educate us; gathered lot of information; etc. which we should have done.

Thus, we just had to put on the answer sheet what you have given. You done many things for us and request to keep it up for next batch as well. THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR AND ALL OF THEM ARE INVALUABLE.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

MDB Case Analysis-July 2016 Exam
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2