CA Case Study at INSPIRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CA Case Study at INSPIRO

Forum for CA KC5- Case Study and Assignment. This forum will share knowledge and support aspiring chartered accountants. Ultimate aim is to make them different.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KC5 Success Stories

Go down 
+2
Nirosha Gayani
rmnihad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rmnihad

KC5 Success Stories  Empty
PostSubject: KC5 Success Stories    KC5 Success Stories  EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 11:08 am

Dear Sir,

I am happy to inform that I got through the exam and without doubt, I would say your contribution as a mentor/ lecturer was a critical factor in the success. Thank you very much all the support given to us.

Dear Colleagues,
Please write your success stories here in order to new students get a benefit and improve the moral.
Back to top Go down
Nirosha Gayani

PostSubject: Re: KC5 Success Stories    KC5 Success Stories  EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Dear Sir, I already informed you that I got through. As You know This is my third time and I continuously attended your classes without absent even single class. The Way you taught to us to see and attend the assignment and case study was helpful to be success. Thank you very much Sir For all your dedication , Guidance.
Back to top Go down
vidura.gayan

PostSubject: Re: KC5 Success Stories    KC5 Success Stories  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 1:55 pm

Dear Sir,
It’s a pleasure to inform you that I got through the exam in my first attempt itself, with a score above 50. Thank you for all the support, guidance, and the resources you deploy throughout the course, which were immensely, helped me to got through this exam.
Back to top Go down
chamali

PostSubject: Re: KC5 Success Stories    KC5 Success Stories  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 2:04 pm

Dear Sir,

It's a pleasure to inform you that I got through the exam in my first attempt itself.Thank You for all guidance and support.Thank You very much.
Back to top Go down
ADPHNIRMANI

PostSubject: Re: KC5 Success Stories    KC5 Success Stories  EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Dear Sir,

I could pass KC05 in my first attempt because of your clear guidance. I answered last 03 past cases and built 04 reports related to the current case. Refreshed financial management knowledge. Collected information related to scenario from internet. So. Thank you very much for broadening our thinking ability beyond accountancy boundaries.
Back to top Go down
thusharaWM

PostSubject: Secret to Got Through - KC5   KC5 Success Stories  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:25 pm

Dear Sir,

I passed got Through the KC5 Exam at my third attempt in this time. At last attempt i try to get good understanding on the industry and try to get to know the practices in the industry. just having theories was not enough to get through the exam. further, i wrote answers for last papers and discussed with our friends, collected their views on matters. Your guidance help me to find correct way to drive and thank you sir. Dear Friends, be commented at least for two three months on this and don't do same those were misguided always.

Wish you all the best you all ...

Mahesh Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KC5 Success Stories    KC5 Success Stories  Empty

Back to top Go down

KC5 Success Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CA Case Study at INSPIRO :: KC 5- Let's do it together :: KC5-
Jump to: